I love veggies, and I wish I could eat more of them, so I figured what better way to incorporate them into my diet than eating them for breakfast! So here is my recipe:
1/4 c. raw whole almonds
1/2 c. almond milk
1 banana
2 hand fulls of spinach
1/4 c. pineapple
4 strawberries
2 tsp. flax seed
I added all of the ingredients to the blender and blended on high for 2 minutes. If the consistency is too think you can always add more almond milk.
Here is the finished product!
Also you could always use whatever fruit that you have on hand, or even frozen fruit!
I love this shake not only because it has spinach which is rich in in vitamins and minerals, but it has raw almonds! I love the benefits of raw almonds and all they have to offer! Believe it or not raw almonds have potassium, B vitamins, magnesium, pro-biotic properties, and of course protein!

No comments:
Post a Comment